What is organic SEO?
Organic SEO is the process used to obtain a natural listing in search results. Organic search engine optimisation, or SEO in short, refers to the methods used to obtain a better ranking in search engine results pages (SERPs) on a search engine results page in unpaid, algorithm-driven results on a given search engine
Why SEO is important?
Optimising your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
- SEO can put you ahead of the competition
- SEO can increase traffic to your website
- SEO can increase your website’s usability
- SEO can increase your brand awareness
What businesses expect from SEO?
When you get more search traffic, you get more keywords ranking in Google search, which gives you more business and more traffic, which gives you better rankings.
- SEO enhanced visits and improved sales
- SEO will improves business credibility
- SEO will improve the quality of your website traffic
- SEO improve better branding and visibility
- SEO will allow you to reach more mobile users
- SEO achieves better conversion rate