What is Google Remarketing Ads?
PPC Google Remarketing allows advertisers to target display adverts to audiences who have previously visited a website, regardless of their original traffic source.
Remarketing gives you a chance to reach out to customers who have previously visited your website with banner ads. When a customer visits your site, they are tagged with a special cookie allowing you to advertise to them online. This means you get another chance to convert them into a sale!
How do you do remarketing?
SearchEngine.my is your premier Google PPC AdWords agency partner. We provided PPC campaign services such as landing page design and CRO. We are here to help you get better marketing results! Using Google Ads, dynamic remarketing puts your brand back in touch with your target markets. :
- Reach relevant customers
- Reach a large scale of potential customers
- Eliminate wasted budget
- Supercharge seasonal campaigns
Why you should choose Google Remarketing?
More than 90% of users don’t buy from a website on first visit and 75% abandon a shopping cart. Google Ads Re-marketing is all about reaching those ‘lapsed’ customers and bringing them back to your site.
- Better quality leads Specific pricing and product information
- Get back people who landed on your page but didn’t convert
- Upsell products to customers after purchases
- Increase brand awareness – before and after purchases
- Better conversion rates, selling to existing customers is easier
- Reduce loss of leads