SEO Training Overview
This is a one-day training course that will give you a good understanding of how search engines rank your web pages, how to identify the best keywords to target and how to implement a SEO programme of on-page and off-page techniques from experienced SEO Professional.
This short SEO course is hands-on, instructor-led and classroom based.
SEO Training Highlight
- The latest Google algorithm updates and the impact on your website rankings
- Know how to use various SEO tools to conduct competitive SEO analysis.
- Keyword discovery, selection and validation
- How to earn high quality editorial backlinks
- Important on-page and off-page ranking factors every marketer needs to know to stay on top of Google
- How to create keyword ranking reports, track and measure ROI for investment on SEO
- How to manage SEO campaigns in-house or through an SEO agency
Who is SEO Training For?
- Anyone who wants to make their website rank better in search engines
- Small business owners wanting to learn how to promote their web sites on the search engines.
- Webmasters wanting to increase traffic to their web sites via search engines.
- Owners of e-commerce / corporate sites that want to increase their site’s visitor to customer conversion ratios.
- Web site designers wanting to offer search engine marketing services to their clients.
- Anyone who are keen on SEO but find the subject quite overwhelming
- Anyone who want a simple step-by-step SEO diy format, with the practical understanding of how to do it